- When does it make sense to invest in a perfume? The thought of marketing your own perfume and making a pot of money from your efforts is tantalizing, but when should you do it? When is the time right? There are times when it makes no sense at all to put your money into a fragrance... and times when "you'd be a fool not to do it." Here are some guidelines that can help you spot golden opportunities and avoid costly errors.
- When does it make sense to invest in a perfume? Finding the right scale – Consider the sales potential in any market you plan to exploit. A market that might produce 1,500 very profitable sales, if you can produce just 1,500 bottles, will not look so good if vendors or investors are pushing you to produce 5,000 or more.
- When does it make sense to invest in a perfume? Distribution – Textbook solutions rarely work for the small, independent perfume entrepreneur. You'll need to use some imagination. Let's look at your situation.
- When does it make sense to invest in a perfume? Promotion – There is no magic to to selling perfume. Enthusiasm is more powerful than truth or fiction. Buying a fragrance is an emotional decision. To make sales, the emotions must be stirred. Logic won't do it.
- When does it makes sense to invest in a perfume? When you can produce your perfume at the lowest practical cost – It is essential to determine what a bottle of your perfume will cost you to produce before you go ahead. Be sure that the numbers work and that when you produce your fragrance you will have the margin you need to make a healthy profit.
- Perfume Making Instructions: Making Your Own Perfume For Pleasure or For Profit How to make your own perfume, starting from the beginning with no experience and no (purchased) materials. This is the first article in a series intended to take a person through the fundamentals of perfume making, from the simplest steps (described in this article) on to more sophisticated methods, and finally to professional methods used to create commercial perfumes.
- Making Indian Attars The technology used to make attars is similar to that used to make essential oils through distillation, but the art of making an attar perfume is quite different than Western methods of perfume creation.
- Perfume Making Instructions: Extracting Essential Oils Through Distillation Since the early 19th century, this method of extracting essential oils has been continuously perfected until, today, it can produce 'perfume grade' essential oils of exceptionally good quality.
- Perfume Making Instructions: Voyage of Discovery Discover fragrances you can extract from natural materials with heat.
- How To Write Your Most Important Business Plan Ever The most important business plan you will ever write will be for your own business. Here's how to prepare a simple but effective plan. It could be your ticket to success.
- Funding Your New Perfume You can't make perfume without money. In some instances you may be able to sell your perfume without money but, to make perfume, you will always need money. The question is where will you get it?
- Developing A Hook Guaranteed To Sell Your Perfume :: Part I Successful sales of your perfume will depend neither on the scent nor the packaging. To succeed you must have a very strong hook.
- Developing A Hook Guaranteed To Sell Your Perfume :: Part II More examples of strong hooks, presented to help you understand the "hook" concept when developing a marketing plan for your own perfume.
- Here's a deal you can put together to sell your perfume on the web A practical strategy for making use of the power of social media ... when you don't have a following of your own.
- Planning A New Perfume
- Do You Have Enough Money To Sell Your Own Perfume?
- How To Present Your Home Made Perfume In A Package That Will Boost Sales Dramatically
- This is the ONLY way to sell your own perfume successfully — I dare you to prove me wrong!
- Producing Agarwood Oil In Thailand Agarwood Oil production through the use of nursery grown agarwood trees and artificial methods of infecting them.
- Turning homemade perfume into a commercial product You've been making your own signature perfumes from essential oils, you've produced a perfume everyone likes, friends tell you you should sell it ... but you can't make more of it if you didn't write down the formula.
- Four ways to create your own perfume oil The perfume oil is what gives the scent ... there are four ways you can get your own.
- Using YouTube to build website traffic: the 2 essential requirements The only way YouTube can help you build website traffic is when your video is thematically joined at the hip with your website and your video, all by itself, can attract viewers ... and you really need to show something visually. (Added: 07/22/2017)
You might also like these titles available at Amazon:
- Creating Your Own Perfume With A 1700 Percent Markup!
- Naming Your Perfume And Protecting Your Name
- How To Create A More Valuable Name For Your Perfume
- How To Launch Your Own Perfume Company: A Simple Business Plan
For article updates, etc., add your name to Phil's mailing list.