Preparing Your Own Business Plan
- How To Write Your Most Important Business Plan Ever The most important business plan you will ever write will be for your own business. Here's how to prepare a simple but effective plan. It could be your ticket to success.
- Funding Your New Perfume You can't make perfume without money. In some instances you may be able to sell your perfume without money but, to make perfume, you will always need money. The question is where will you get it?
- Developing A Hook Guaranteed To Sell Your Perfume :: Part I Successful sales of your perfume will depend neither on the scent nor the packaging. To succeed you must have a very strong hook.
- Developing A Hook Guaranteed To Sell Your Perfume :: Part II More examples of strong hooks, presented to help you understand the "hook" concept when developing a marketing plan for your own perfume.
Getting Down To Business
- Presenting your perfume to the public — when you have no money for packaging
- Here's a deal you can put together to sell your perfume on the web A practical strategy for making use of the power of social media ... when you don't have a following of your own.
- What It Takes To Make Money With Perfume: Creativity, Labeling & Packaging Selling your own fragrance successfully depends more on creativity than money -- a few pennies spent to dress up a bottle of perfume can result in many more dollars in sales.
- Planning A New Perfume
- Do You Have Enough Money To Sell Your Own Perfume?
- How To Present Your Home Made Perfume In A Package That Will Boost Sales Dramatically
- Finding A Great Name For Your Perfume
- This is the ONLY way to sell your own perfume successfully — I dare you to prove me wrong!
- Photos from 2010 PerfumersWorld New Jersey Workshop
Simple Perfume Making For Fun
- Perfume Making Instructions: Making Your Own Perfume For Pleasure or For Profit How to make your own perfume, starting from the beginning with no experience and no (purchased) materials. This is the first article in a series intended to take a person through the fundamentals of perfume making, from the simplest steps (described in this article) on to more sophisticated methods, and finally to professional methods used to create commercial perfumes.
- Perfume Making Instructions: Voyage of Discovery Discover fragrances you can extract from natural materials with heat.
- Perfume Making Instructions: Extracting Essential Oils Through Distillation Since the early 19th century, this method of extracting essential oils has been continuously perfected until, today, it can produce 'perfume grade' essential oils of exceptionally good quality.
- Making Indian Attars The technology used to make attars is similar to that used to make essential oils through distillation, but the art of making an attar perfume is quite different than Western methods of perfume creation.
- Producing Agarwood Oil In Thailand Agarwood Oil production through the use of nursery grown agarwood trees and artificial methods of infecting them.
- Turning homemade perfume into a commercial product You've been making your own signature perfumes from essential oils, you've produced a perfume everyone likes, friends tell you you should sell it ... but you can't make more of it if you didn't write down the formula.
- Making Candles Just For Fun A walk through a simple candle making project using ""dirty"" beeswax and improvised equipment.
- Four ways to create your own perfume oil The perfume oil is what gives the scent ... there are four ways you can get your own.
- Using Perfume Test Blotters To Analyze A Fragrance Techniques for using perfume test blotters to analyze fragrances are discussed.
- Build Your Own Holder for Perfume Smelling Strips Instructions for constructing a simple holder for perfume test blotters out of easily available materials with minimal tools.
- Using YouTube to build website traffic: the 2 essential requirements The only way YouTube can help you build website traffic is when your video is thematically joined at the hip with your website and your video, all by itself, can attract viewers ... and you really need to show something visually. (Added: 07/22/2017)
- HTML 2000: a journey back in time You can build your own responsive design website using no more than two dozen easy-to-remember html tags from the year 2000